Social Worker (PA2750)
Social Worker | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a full time Social Worker to provide services for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Provide support services in areas such as conducting on-site monitoring reviews of long term living service providers to insure that consumers are receiving appropriate care that meets State and Federal guidelines.
Review written documentation and meet with consumers and stakeholders to evaluate the quality of the services being provided. They will monitor issues related to medical and financial eligibility of the consumer.
Statewide travel required as necessary, including some overnights.
The Social Worker shall:
- Adhere to all contract and policy stipulations
- Subscribe to the AOD treatment framework (MET/CBT) and the policies and procedures of the DOC
- Implement and provide social work, counseling, and case management services to individuals to enhance their social functioning and to help them attain a more satisfactory social, emotional, economic, or physical adjustment
- Perform in accordance with applicable rules, regulations, policies, and procedures under the general supervision of an administrative supervisor
- Assess offenders’ psychosocial strengths, weaknesses, and social work service’s needs, and eligibility for services
- Counsel individuals utilizing various treatment modalities
- All additional qualifications as outlined in Position Description available for review by interested/qualified applicants
- Bachelor in Social Work (BSW)
- Basic computer skills to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Products.
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.