Legal | New York, NY | Contract | From $45.00 to $50.00 per hour
InGenesis is currently seeking temporary Paralegals to work with our client in New York, NY. In this role, you will be working in the NYS Office of the Attorney General.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
· Experience working in a law firm or a government agency or office setting.
· Experience reviewing legal or financial documents.
· Experience creating letters, notices and other documents.
· Experience proof-reading.
· Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
· Organized, professional and focused.
· Preferred Education: High School, Technical Degree/Certificate Program, Bachelors Degree
· Paralegal/Legal secretary experience
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.