Advanced Practice Provider (12409)
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant | El Paso, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently sourcing Advanced Practice Provider candidates to work with our client. In this role, you will provide healthcare under the scope of a collaborative practice and prescriptive authority agreement with a physician.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
What’s in it for you?
- Health Insurance effective date of hire for full-time employees.
- Health & Welfare – additional per-hour rate to help offset the cost of insurance.
- 2 weeks of PTO
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides direct care to patients within the discipline Scope of Practice and performs functions in accordance with current accepted practice, licensure, certification, credentialing, and granted privileges.
- Provides treatment of persons throughout the life span as appropriate to discipline and facility setting.
- May be expected to respond to and or coordinate response to medical emergencies.
- Functions independently to perform age-appropriate history and physicals for acute, chronic, and complex medical conditions.
- Performs physical examinations, including but not limited to gynecologic exams, EKGs, and/or neurological exams on all ages as needed.
- Nurse Practitioner: Graduate from an accredited Family Nurse Practitioner program located in a State, the District of Columbia, or a U.S. territory.
- Physician Assistant: Graduate from an accredited Physician Assistant program located in a State, the District of Columbia, or a U.S. territory. Must be accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) or one of its predecessors.
- Current, full, and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license in the state in which the duty station is located.
- Must have and maintain national certifications as a Nurse Practitioner (AANP) or Physician Assistant (NCCPA).
- One year of full-time equivalent experience in primary care as a licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. Clinical experience must be current and within the past five years.
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association®.
- Verbal proficiency in Spanish (preferred, not required).
- Ability to pass a federal government security background check.
This position is dependent upon contract award
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.