Dental Director (12479)
Dentist | San Jose, CA | Contract | From $118.74 to $118.74 per hour
InGenesis is seeking a Dental Director to work with our client. In this role, you will provide professional dental services, review, monitor, and update the clinic’s medical policies and procedures, and provide clinical guidance and oversight related to the individual’s area of practice and expertise. This role is instrumental in performing administrative responsibilities which include recruitment, orientation, supervision, and evaluation of dental personnel.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide comprehensive public health-oriented dental services to patients to include diagnostic, consultation/referral, and emergency preventive care.
- Provide in-service training to staff. Participate in specialty clinics collaboratively with other members in planning the health needs and complaints of clients and patients.
- Prepare all reporting and evaluation requirements.
- Assist and work with the executive director and other department heads in maintaining communication relative to the overall operation of the clinic.
- To attend and participate in and or lead staff meetings.
- Satisfactory completion of an accredited training program
- Current License in the State of California as a General Dentist- Graduation from an American
- Dental Association (ADA) approved school of dentistry.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
- Continuous CPR-Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Minimum of one year of clinic experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Dental health plans and community health centers preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to treat all individuals with respect, empathy, and compassion.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients and staff.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, internet, and Practice.
- Sitting, walking, and standing associated with a normal medical/clinical office environment.
- Regular bending and stretching; and lifting.
- Manual dexterity used to include, but not limited to, standard office equipment, and computer keyboard.
- Traveling to work sites includes some exposure to outside elements.
- Presenting information in front of a group.
- Regular evening or weekend work schedule and at various locations as necessary.
- Reading and writing in order to review records for accuracy.
- Work is performed in an interior medical/clinical environment.
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 20 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than 4 hours per day.
- Work environment involves exposure to potentially dangerous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Will work with blood or blood-borne pathogens and will require OSHA training.
This position is dependent on contract award.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.