Accounting / Finance | Albany, NY | Contract | From $35.00 to $40.00 per hour
InGenesis is currently seeking an Accountant to work with our client in Albany, NY. In this role, you will be working in NYS Dept. of Education’s administrative office.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
· Prepare Purchase Order's to be generated for the Emergency Assistance for NonPublic Schools (EANS) program.
· Work with participating NonPublic Schools to purchase, and have delivered, supplies and equipment that have been made available from the auspices of this Federal program.
· Coordinate activities with other program and finance staff to resolve any issues and or problems.
· Associate’s degree in Accounting or related field.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 software package with an emphasis on Excel
· General knowledge of automated accounting systems.
· Ability to analyze data and apply basic Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) when necessary.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.