Community Health Worker (12477)
Healthcare | Fremont, CA | Contract | From $25.66 to $25.66 per hour
InGenesis is seeking a Community Health Worker I to work with our client. In this role, you will conduct outreach and engagement, development of the care plan, and assist in the coordination of health and social services.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Advocate for patients and help them achieve their best health.
- Be highly dependable and independent - much of the work will take place in various settings -medical offices, specialists, hospitals, and patients’ homes.
- Communicate well with patients, document clearly in the medical record, and interface with medical providers to advocate for the patient.
- Perform patient screening surveys.
- Serve as a liaison between the community and health and social services.
- Connect patients to resources.
- Interact with clinic staff and the community.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years of experience in a community-based health care service capacity preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Travel to other sites and/or locations required.
- Work outside in varying temperatures may be required.
- Prolonged periods of standing or sitting.
- Work flexible hours, which include some evenings and weekends.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.