Radiology Technologist (11360)
X-Ray Technicians | Pearsall, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently sourcing for Radiology Technologist candidates to work for our potential client. In this role, you will perform diagnostic imagine procedures. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
What’s in it for you?
- Health Insurance effective date of hire for full time employees.
- Health & Welfare – additional per hour rate to help offset cost of insurance.
- 2 weeks of PTO
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- Takes radiologic images of head, trunk, and extremities for routine physical examinations and for diagnosis of illness or injuries.
- Sets up X-ray rooms, deviates from the standard positioning and adapts a position to meet the needs of the patient.
- Evaluates x-ray to ensure that films are artifact free, correctly developed and are the best films that can be taken. Calls significant findings to the attention of the physician or ordering health care provider.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current Radiology Technician certification.
- One year experience as a certified (license if required) Radiology Technologist.
- Current, full and unrestricted licensed as Radiology Technologist in the of Texas.
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association®.
- Verbal proficiency in Spanish (preferred, not required).
- Ability to pass a federal government security background check.
- Required to walk unaided at a normal pace for up to 10 minutes and maintain balance.
- Required to respond to any medical emergency within 4 minutes, where a fast walk or jog may be necessary to provide assistance.
- Required to perform CPR/emergency care standing or kneeling.
- Must have the ability to assist sick, injured or aging detainees or staff exiting the building during an emergency (may require lifting, dragging, wheeling or carrying someone who weighs significantly more than self).
- Must be able to see, hear and smell with or without the use of aides if necessary (exceptions on a case-by-case basis).
- Must easily alternate between kneeling and standing.
- Must be able to lift, push, or carry 30 pounds.
- Must be capable of standing on hard surfaces (cement floors) for long periods of time.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.