Dentist | Alexandria, LA | Contract
InGenesis is currently sourcing for Dentist candidates to work for our potential client. In this role, you will perform a full range of dental services in accordance with privileges granted by the facility.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides direct care to patients within discipline Scope of Practice and performs functions in accordance with current accepted practice, licensure, certification, credentialing and or granted privileges.
- Provides treatment of persons throughout the life span as appropriate to discipline and facility setting.
- Conducts a program of primary dental care with responsibility for examination, diagnosis, and treatment of patients.
- Provides dental treatment and advice to patients as indicated.
- Documents electronically case history, diagnosis, and pertinent clinical information.
- Examines patients, utilizes diagnostic equipment as appropriate, interpreting results for diagnosis; establish diagnose(s) and performs necessary treatment, carrying out such follow- up treatment as may be indicated.
- Required to perform CPR/emergency care standing or kneeling.
- Graduate from a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) program located in a State, the District of Columbia, or a U.S. territory accredited by American.
- Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, full, and unrestricted licensed to practice dentistry in the state of Louisiana.
- One year of recent work experience in the United States as a licensed practicing dentist.
- Oral surgery experience is mandatory.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers® certification through the American Heart Association®.
- Ability to pass a federal government security background check.
- US Citizen.
- Required to respond to any medical emergency within 4 minutes, where a fast walk or jog may be necessary to provide assistance.
- Must have the ability to assist sick, injured, or aging detainees or staff exiting the building during an emergency (may require lifting, dragging, wheeling or carrying someone who weighs significantly more than self).
- Must be able to see, hear and smell with or without the use of aides if necessary (exceptions on a case-by-case basis).
- Must easily alternate between kneeling and standing.
- Must be able to lift, push, or carry 30 pounds.
- Must be capable of standing on hard surfaces (cement floors) for long periods of time.
This position is dependent upon contract award.
*Pay rate range commensurate on experience.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.