Computer Support Specialist #11133
Information Technology | Albany, NY | Contract | From $39.00 to $41.00 per hour
InGenesis is currently seeking Computer Support Specialists to work with our client in Albany, NY. In this role, you will be working at the Office of General Services (OGS) Administrative Services’ site providing support and tasks within the department.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Performing installation, administration, testing, and maintenance of hardware and software; deploying and configuring hardware and software.
- Participating in meetings and working with users, vendors, consultants, and IT staff to discuss IT solution options and to assist in recommending appropriate system platforms for meeting program requirements.
- Preparing and assisting with documentation preparation for procedural manuals and online help instructions for users, and technical documentation manuals for IT staff.
Three to five years of experience in the following:
- IT customer support and training
- Computer installation, diagnosis, and repair
- Network & standalone printer installation, diagnosis & repair
- Basic troubleshooting scanners and other peripheral devices
- Microsoft Office Suite / Office 365 troubleshooting / desktop support
- Virtual meetings tools including MS, Teams, Zoom and WebEx
- Windows 10 desktop support
- VPN and remote technical support
- Adobe Pro troubleshooting / desktop support
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.