Outreach Worker (12489)
Healthcare | Fremont, CA | Contract | From $51.50 to $51.50 per hour
InGenesis is seeking an Outreach Worker/Data Coordinator to work with our client. In this role, you will promote emotional and mental well-being through education, consultation, and outreach to historically underserved ethnic and language populations.
This position is 50% Data Coordinator and 50% Outreach Worker.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Data Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Track any mental health referrals and enter referrals made within the County’s electronic database InSyst.
- Responsible for participants and demographic data collection.
- Lead efforts to ensure data integrity and validity and perform ongoing quality assurance of all data and reports.
- Identifies essential client resources to refer participants to other clinic departments, external agencies, or community resources for appropriate treatment, services, and support.
- Gathers data and submits annual Data and Program reports to the County as required.
- Gathers and submits Monthly Individual Service logs to the County.
Outreach Worker Responsibilities:
- Provides outreach, engagement, education, screening, and referral services with the goal of reaching the target population and getting them connected to prevention services.
- Collaborate with other staff to create personalized wellness plans that include traditional healing practices and cultural aspects, provide support groups, as well as follow up with participants to prevent the escalation of mental health crises.
- Develops, implements, and translates bi-lingual health education materials.
- Maintains accurate records and submits program reports as required.
- Participates in health fairs, presentations, and community outreach events.
- Assists in the development and implementation of outreach strategies.
- Works flexible schedule Monday through Sunday to include day and evening hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, public health, statistics, business, or a related field.
- 2 years of clinical/health care experience.
- 2+ years of experience with data entry, modeling, trend analysis, and statistical reporting.
- Bilingual/Bicultural Korean, Chinese, or Japanese
- Six months of customer service experience with the demonstrated ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds with respect to race, ethnicity, class, sexual orientation, and disability.
- Experience conducting outreach activities and presentations within Asian communities.
This position is dependent on contract award.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.