Clinic Manager (12471)
Healthcare Administration | Fremont, CA | Contract | From $58.66 to $58.66 per hour
InGenesis is seeking a Clinic Manager to work with our client. In this role, you will be responsible for the successful management and operation of the site(s) and to assure the smooth operation of clinic-based services. This position must provide leadership in establishing and maintaining a professional and respectful environment that supports teamwork while promoting dignity, privacy, and confidentiality of patients, their families, co-workers, and volunteers.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
- Working under the direction of the COO, is responsible for all activity at the particular location.
- Work with the scheduling team to manage the Provider schedules and make adjustments as required to support goals and objectives for patient volume.
- Monitor staff and arrange for training and/or counseling when needed.
- Oversee the daily submission of completed medical visit encounters to the Billing Department.
- Develop, and implement, in conjunction with the COO, changes in operational procedures that promote quality patient-centered care, productivity and revenue enhancement, risk management, cost savings, employee engagement, and satisfaction.
- Monitor the safety of the work site, promptly address maintenance needs with the Facilities department, and confirm completion of work.
- Responsible for assuring customer/patient service needs are met. Monitor patient service feedback and lead the process of resolving complaints and service issues.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors, employees, other managers, and physicians.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Health Sciences Administration, MPH, or other related health field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of two years of related experience including the oversight of day-to-day operations of a medical clinic.
- Two years of recent supervisory experience. Community Health Center experience is strongly desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, or equivalent software products.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Training
- Master’s in Public Health
- California RN or LVN
- Bilingual: Spanish or Mandarin is highly desirable.
- Sitting, walking, and standing associated with normal medical/clinical office environment.
- Regular bending and stretching; and lifting.
- Manual dexterity used to include, but not limited to, standard office equipment, and computer keyboard.
- Traveling to work sites includes some exposure to outside elements.
- Reading and writing to review records for accuracy.
This position is dependent on contract award.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.