Registered Nurse / RN #11003
Registered Nurse / RN | Collins, NY | Contract | From $65.00 to $72.00 per hour
InGenesis is currently seeking Registered Nurses to work with our client located in Collins, NY. In this role, you will be responsible for providing quality medical care to patients in a correctional setting.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide professional nursing care.
- Perform assessments, admissions, and discharges.
- Administer medications.
- Attend to emergencies, sick calls, and accidents involving an inmate and/or staff.
- Manage and deliver restorative or palliative care.
- Teach and counsel patients on health maintenance and prevention of illness or complications.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of all care.
- Contribute as a member of an interdisciplinary healthcare team.
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license in New York State.
- One year of medical/surgical nursing experience. ER experience preferred.
- Current immunizations.
- Current BLS certification.
Days off will vary based on facility needs. The primary need is for 3 pm to 11 pm and 11 pm to 7 am.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.