Registered Nurse (12042)
Registered Nurse / RN | Brooktondale, NY | Contract | From $65.00 to $72.00 per hour
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work with our client in Brooktondale, NY. In this role, you will be working in the MacCormick Secure Center.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
· Provide nursing interventions and medication administration consistent with the established systematic problem-solving approach for the delivery of comprehensive nursing care, which are compliant with the regulatory standards in a juvenile correctional setting.
· Maintain inventory standards for medicines, controlled drugs and narcotics.
· Review the overall health condition of youth by preparing and continually reviewing and evaluating plans of nursing intervention to ensure that such interventions are consistent with specific and comprehensive treatment plans.
· Participate in staff training, prepare clinical and administrative reports, maintain infection control standards, and function as a member of a treatment team.
· Additional duties as assigned.
· Licensed and currently registered to practice nursing in New York State.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.