Front Desk Representative (12481)
Administrative | Fremont, CA | Contract | From $25.36 to $25.36 per hour
InGenesis is seeking a Front Desk Representative to work with our client. In this role, you will provide customer service to patients and assist with appointment reminder calls, appointment rescheduling, and scheduling lab result appointments.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide support and assistance to patient registration clerks with patient issues, coordinate break and lunch coverage throughout the day, and monitor patient flow.
- Provide department orientations and assist the supervisor in training new team members.
- Work with providers to resolve late patient arrivals issues and reschedule patients for same-day appointments whenever possible.
- Create weekly staff schedules for approval by the supervisor.
- Assist with inventory and supply ordering, reporting, and special projects.
- Register patients for appointments by giving appropriate forms, certifying eligibility, and opening medical encounters.
- Confirm and update patient demographics in the medical information system.
- Verify current program eligibility, calculate charges, and collect patient payments.
- Assist patients with appointment scheduling, and information requests and provide resource materials.
- Perform phone receptionist duties as needed.
- Perform clerical tasks, including, but not limited to maintaining workstation materials and supplies, mailings, and other clerical services as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Being able to work a flexible schedule and overtime.
- Minimum of six months customer service experience in a medical office setting, or other similar office experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Foreign language skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, and the Internet.
Travel locally to visit other sites, may require a day or overnight trip to attend events; the workload may be demanding at times; and require professionalism and confidentiality.
This position requires:
- Sitting, walking, and standing are associated with a normal medical/clinical office environment.
- Regular bending and stretching; and lifting.
- Manual dexterity used to include, but not limited to, standard office equipment, and computer keyboard.
- Traveling to work sites includes some exposure to outside elements.
- Presenting information in front of a group.
- Reading and writing in order to review records for accuracy.
This position is dependent on contract award.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.