Director of Behavioral Health (12469)
Behavioral Health | Fremont, CA | Contract | From $97.15 to $97.15 per hour
InGenesis is seeking a Director of Behavioral Health to work with our client. In this role, you will provide leadership, vision, and inspiration in planning, directing, and evaluating departmental administrative support services. The Director will ensure that the program operates within the mission and philosophy of the organization to serve and facilitate the comprehensive medical, dental, and behavioral health needs of the families in the community.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Formulating, implementing, and overseeing procedures for operation of behavioral health department services.
- Monitoring clinical staff fulfillment of duties and requirements pertaining to prospective fields.
- Coordinating managed care services and referrals to outside agencies.
- Building working relationships and referral networks with outside agencies
- Coordinating and facilitating parent meetings, workshops, presentations, and training as they relate to the position.
- Organizes and oversees the multi-departmental committee, the Student Health, and Wellness Program, and annually conducts a strategic planning session for the implementation of new goals and objectives.
- Directing, overseeing, and coordinating data collection and management information systems to provide both financial and programmatic feedback for the improvement of both efficiency and effectiveness in achieving the mission of the BH department.
- Drafts quality protocols to improve the BH program that will ensure that patients receive quality care of BH health care services, using peer review, medical record audits, grievances, and other appropriate mechanisms.
- Must be able to travel and work at all applicable locations.
- Perform special project research and data collection activities as requested by the Sr. Director; analyze and interpret data and prepare reports.
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist or Ph.D. in a related field.
- Five years of administrative management experience; Three years of counseling experience
- At least 2 years of experience working with children and/or adolescents in a therapeutic atmosphere.
- Knowledge of:
- Professional and ethical standards and practices.
- Knowledge of managed care, utilization management, case management, and disease management.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Occasional exposure to environmental conditions during outdoor meetings and/or events (i.e.: heat, rain, wind).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
This position is dependent on contract award.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.