Dental Assistant (11345)
Dental Assistant | Pearsall, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently sourcing for Dental Assistant candidates to work for our potential client. In this role, you will perform services to help ensure dental patients receive the care they need. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
What’s in it for you?
- Health Insurance effective date of hire for full time employees.
- Health & Welfare – additional per hour rate to help offset cost of insurance.
- 2 weeks of PTO
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- Receive and schedule patients for treatment in dental clinic.
- Obtain and record information related to medical-dental history of the patient.
- Route patients for medical services when required.
- Maintain dental equipment in a clean and operative condition at all times.
- Perform optimum sterilization and/or disinfection procedures including but not limited to proper instrument preparation, processing and sterilization, autoclave operation, maintenance and monitoring procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate from a Dental Assistant Program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA), preferred but not required.
- Registered Dental Assistant by the State Board of Dental Examiners (SBDE).
- Dental Assistant National Board (DANB) certification is preferred, but not required.
- X-ray certification is required per state board regulations within the state of practice.
- One year experience as a Registered Dental Assistant.
- BLS certification.
- Ability to pass a federal government security background check.
- Verbal proficiency in Spanish (preferred, not required).
- Required to walk unaided at a normal pace for up to 10 minutes and maintain balance.
- Required to respond to any medical emergency within 4 minutes, where a fast walk or jog may be necessary to provide assistance.
- Required to perform CPR/emergency care standing or kneeling.
- Must have the ability to assist sick, injured or aging detainees or staff exiting the building during an emergency (may require lifting, dragging, wheeling or carrying someone who weighs significantly more than self).
- Must be able to see, hear and smell with or without the use of aides if necessary (exceptions on a case-by-case basis).
- Must easily alternate between kneeling and standing.
- Must be able to lift, push, or carry 30 pounds.
- Must be capable of standing on hard surfaces (cement floors) for long periods of time.
This position is dependent on contract award.
*Pay rate range commensurate on experience.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.