Registered Nurses (12207)
Registered Nurse / RN | Highland, NY | Contract | From $65.00 to $72.00 per hour
InGenesis is currently seeking Registered Nurses to work with our client in Highland, NY. In this role, you will be working in the Highland Residential Center.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
· Maintain general medical inventory (including controlled substances); conducting medication administration
· Review the overall health conditions of youth (i.e. preparing, reviewing and evaluating nursing intervention plans)
· Ensure that interventions are consistent with comprehensive treatment plans
· Participate in staff trainings
· Prepare required clinical and administrative reports
· Maintain infection control standards; serve as a member of the facility’s medical treatment team
· Additional duties to be discussed in detail during the interview
· Licensed/ and registered to practice nursing in New York State
Hours: M, T, Th, Fri 9pm-7a
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.