Clinic Supervisor (12474)
Healthcare | Fremont, CA | Contract | From $50.50 to $50.50 per hour
InGenesis is seeking a Clinic Supervisor to work with our client. In this role, you will be responsible for the front and back-office staff, and the operation of multi-specialty health clinic.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide direct supervision of the Front Desk, Coordinators, and Clinical Assistant staff.
- Manage the staff’s daily job responsibilities and work schedules and provide support as needed to meet staffing needs.
- Perform and host audits at regular intervals to meet regulatory standards, and address findings in partnership with the Clinic Manager.
- Monitor appointments, patient flow, cycle times, and waiting areas to improve daily productivity.
- Assist the Clinic Manager in documentation and resolution of patient complaints.
- Initiate staff coaching, and work with the manager on corrective action issues.
- Manage clinic supplies, vaccines, and equipment maintenance and repair, to ensure no shortages, outages, or unused expired vaccines.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Clinic Manager.
- High School Diploma.
- Possess strong organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Competent in the use and comprehension of basic medical/dental terminology.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the clinic.
- Ability to travel to multiple work sites.
- EPIC experience.
- College preferred.
- Medical Assistant/Registered Dental Assistant, Medical Administration, or equivalent certification preferred.
- Lead or supervisory experience.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position is dependent on contract award
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.