Procurement Director (10924)
Supply Chain | Remote in Remote, San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Procurement Director to work remotely with our Corporate office located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will provide operational leadership for the Supplier Relations group. You will analyze supplier performance and utilization to facilitate process improvement and develop a strategic approach to optimizing supply chain performance. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Develop the supplier selection standard operating procedures and key principles, lead development and implementation of strategic sourcing strategies, and conduct supplier selection process to identify the best sourcing options.
- Evaluate potential suppliers
- Create an annual category strategy that examines the market, supplier offerings, current and future needs.
- Negotiate/manage supplier contracts.
- Administer the onboarding of suppliers.
- Track and analyze vendor performance.
- Identify and manage supply base risk.
- Monitor supplier contractual compliance.
- Generate reports for internal customers.
- Conduct planning sessions.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10+ years of prior staffing management, sourcing, supply chain, or related field.
- Experience with workforce solutions, including MSP programs and VMS technology strongly preferred.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Experience of defining remediation plans to address productivity and efficiency gaps, and track record of following through to ensure closure of action items.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.