Management | San Antonio, TX | Full Time | From $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 per year
InGenesis is currently seeking an Account Manager to work on behalf of our corporate team at a local customer site. In this role, you will facilitate the hiring process of contingent workers for a complex, high-volume manufacturing location. You will manage relationships between the client, hiring managers, HR, employees, and approved staffing vendors.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today, and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Build customer, contingent worker, and supplier relationships through professional rapport, consistent follow-up, and ongoing communication.
• Act as a liaison/first point of contact (POC) with clients, contingent workers, and vendors on daily operational issues; escalate and provide appropriate and timely solutions as appropriate.
• Grow existing accounts through increased order activity and revenue.
• Take the initiative to learn and fully understand the client’s needs and skills required for managing open roles.
• Monitor daily progress of vacancies and follow up accordingly.
• Conduct weekly/monthly review calls with clients; ensure timely and accurate monthly and quarterly reporting.
• Take an active role in continuous improvement, service delivery, and overall customer and supplier satisfaction.
• Conduct training with contingent workers and hiring managers, including new hire orientation, workplace conduct, timekeeping, and use of technology.
• Assist with various human resource functions such as candidate screenings, exit interviews, terminations, or employee coaching.
• Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related business discipline or equivalent years’ experience.
• 3+ years’ experience in Account Manager role.
• 1+ years’ experience with full cycle staffing/recruiting practices.
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office and previous experience with web-based VMS/ATS technology.
• Must be able to work at client site M-F, 7am – 4pm.
• Strong organization, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
• Effective communication skills (verbal/written/listening).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.