RN/LPN Review and Data Abstraction (KS-ah)
Nursing | Chattanooga, TN | Full Time and Temporary
RN/LPN Review and Data Abstraction
We are currently seeking to fill an RN/LPN Review and Data Abstraction located in Chattanooga TN. This is a temporary position from that will last until the end of 01/2019. This position is similar to a HEDIS role with many of the same duties.
We've worked with this organization for quite some time. Our employees enjoy the environment and the friendliness of their employees because everyone works together as a team. The hours are 8-5 Mon thru Fri, no weekends and no holidays.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for collecting medical data and abstracting medical related data into designated software. Any HEDIS experience is very helpful for this role but it is not required so it’s a great opportunity to work on a HEDIS type of project and gain valuable experience. The position ends at the end of January of 2019 so you’ll be able to move directly onto a HEDIS project with little to no lapse in employment. The position will be performed primarily onsite with some travel to various clinics. Mileage is reimbursed and there will be no overnight travel.
- Responsible for retrieval, review, and abstraction of medical record data
- Responsible for entering data into a software system
- Work with clinical and non-clinical staff regarding provider scheduling and onsite medical record retrieval
- Work with medical office personnel and the various medical records
- Computer proficiency is required, and experience with electronic data transfer and use of removal media device is desired.
- Current valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are necessary for this position
- Must have active RN or LPN license in the state of Tennessee or compact state.
- Experience in medical record review preferred
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, is required
If you or someone you know is a good match for the position, please forward this email.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.