Registered Dental Assistant (3643)
Dental Assistant | Pomona, CA | Contract
Registered Dental Assistant
Work Location: Pomona, CA
InGenesis has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Dental Assistant. The primary purpose is to assist clinical faculty, dental students and other clinical support staff in the provision of oral health care to patients in the College of Dental Medicine Clinics. Facilitates the efficient delivery of patient care working as part of a multidisciplinary Dental Team, with the primary role as chairside Dental Assistant for faculty and student providers.
• Must be a registered dental assistant in the state of CA;
• Have a minimum of (3) three years’ experience as a dental assistant;
• Current BLS (Basic Life Support)
• Certified in the operation of dental radiographic equipment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to effectively interact with health care professionals, students, and patients.
• Experience with computers, printers, calculator, fax machine, copy machine operation, and telephone operation.
• Must be able to work Saturdays if needed
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.