Program Specialist (4550-sc)
Administration | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Work Location: Harrisburg PA
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Respond, either verbally or in writing, to select inquiries from intra and inter-departmental units, outside entities and family/applicants.
- Coordinates the development and maintenance of information technology to support program operations and monitor the tracking systems.
- Reviews and recommends modifications to program manuals and materials based on policy revisions.
- Develop and update forms and files.
- Coordinates the collection of Data to prepare reports.
- May be Involved in provider recruitment, enrollment, dis-enrollment and outreach activities.
- May be Involved in incident reviews, closing incidents, reports and investigations.
- May be involved in fair hearing preparation.
- Participates in trainings, meetings and conferences on behalf of the Bureau as assigned.
- Assist in tracking information, reviewing reports, and preparing reports for the supervisor, CMS and Agency when needed.
- The employee will use HCSIS and CIS for screening, entering information, and researching information when needed.
- The employee may assist in monitoring of services provided to participants of autism programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- One (1) year of professional experience in developing, implementing or evaluating human services, sociology, public health, health care services, or health care insurance programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or Education Field OR any equivalent combination of experience and training that includes at least one (1) year of professional experience in developing, implementing or evaluating human services, education, sociology, public health, health care services, or health care insurance programs.
- Intermediate Computer skills to include, but not limited, to Microsoft Office Products
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.