Program Coordinator - Accountant (1279)
Health Innovations Business Ops Managers | Dallas, TX | Contract
Program Coordinator - Accountant
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis seeks a Program Coordinator-Accountant to assist with the financial aspects for one of our clients. This full-time position is Monday through Friday 8a to 5p. This program builds on a legacy of exceptional patient survival, high patient satisfaction, and pioneering research. If you meet the qualifications for this role, please apply and a recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Develops and oversees program budget.
• Analyzes and evaluates program operations.
• Reconciles and prepares monthly and year-end financial reports.
• Manages and processes invoices, orders, and other transactions.
• Maintains internal accounting procedures and develops workflows to maximize efficiency.
• Works closely with the Director of the Kidney Cancer Program to plan and revise budgets.
• Maintains, implements, and adheres to internal controls ensuring compliance with institutional and state agencies.
• Develops, cultivates, and maintains working relationships with internal/external departments/agencies and other organizations associated with the program
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Relevant Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
• Proven financial experience working knowledge of spreadsheets and thorough understanding of Microsoft Excel
• CPA or CPA candidate strongly advantageous
• Ability to analyze, strategize, and solve problems
• Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.