Pharmacist | Hinesville, GA | Part Time
We are accepting applications for a part-time Pharmacist to come join our client located near Hinesville GA to provide services at Ft. Stewart GA. The position offers a great opportunity to service our military men, women, and their families.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy from a program accredited in the United States
- One (1) year of experience, within the past three years, working as a Pharmacist.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Opening and closing outpatient pharmacy locations.
- Accurately filling, labeling, and dispensing prescriptions, unit dose medications, and sterile products using manual and automated methods.
- Supervising the filling, labeling and dispensing of all prescriptions by pharmacy technicians.
Ensure maintenance of perpetual inventories on controlled substances.
- Utilize hospital information system to register patients, retrieve prescription requests, record prescription data, and check patient drug profiles.
- Communicate essential drug information to patients and other healthcare personnel.
Supervise the manufacture of bulk-compounded preparations.
- Contact requesting providers to clarify data and to request substitutes when the requested pharmaceutical is not available.
- Interpret order and entry into the Composite Health Care System (CHCS).
- Utilize pharmacy workflow computer system in filling, processing and checking outpatient prescriptions.
- Maintain facilities and equipment of the department.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.