Patient Services Representative
Administration | San Antonio, TX | Part Time and Temporary
Assignment Dates - asap - 9/30
• Responsible for the daily verification of accurate insurance information, obtaining authorizations, and thorough clinic documentation review in EPIC and OPIE systems.
• Discusses and meticulously documents financial obligations with patients, and when appropriate, places patients on a monthly payment schedule as per the UTM Payment.
• Assist with claims processing as required by department
• Orthotics and Prosthetics or DME experience preferred but not required
• EPIC and/or OPIE software experience preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office suite
• Familiar with medical terminology