Health Care | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified and talented Patient Coordinator to work at our client site the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of four (4) years of related experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Arrange patient scheduling, travel and admissions as designated by each specific protocol.
- Track patient referral process by maintaining patients/volunteers spreadsheets.
- Serve as a liaison between patient and their families, and the NIDDK.
- Collate and maintain patient medical records.
- Ensure that all CD’s with MRI’s are loaded into CRIS in a timely manner.
- Enter data from into and the laboratory information system spreadsheets and/or databases.
- Send/ call patients regarding appointment reminders.
- Schedule diagnostic appointments such as Ultrasound, MRIs and inpatient admissions.
- Maintain patient files.
- Prepare protocol consents per patient visits that are specific to the protocol.
- Verify with database and note on roster that appropriate consents and samples have been obtained.
- Troubleshoot scheduling issues to ensure maximum productivity of staff resources.
- Attend and participate in rounds with staff.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.