Nursing Aide Training Program Advisor (PA1583RS)
Education | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
NURSING AIDE TRAINING PROGRAM ADVISOR
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a full-time Nursing Aide Training Program Advisor to provide services at the Pennsylvania Department of Education in Harrisburg, PA. The position offers an opportunity to gain and/or enhance valuable work experience while working within the state employment system.
- 4 years of experience in health occupations education preferred, but 3 are acceptable if the candidate has 1 year of experience developing and implementing health curricula or programs. Health Occupation programs are those in which students are being trained to become RN's, LPN's, nurse aides, medical assistants, EMT's, etc.
- Knowledge of long-term care nursing services.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Weekly travel throughout the Commonwealth is required (approximately 500 miles per week). Candidate can expect to depart on Monday am and return on Friday pm at least every other week, which includes overnight.
- Candidate will be teaching at universities, hospitals, private licensed schools, and high schools.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.