Human Resources Records Specialist (2725-OB)
Human Resources | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
Human Resources Records Specialist
San Antonio TX
We are currently seeking and accepting applications for Human Resources Records Specialist located in San Antonio TX. The position has full-time hours, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week. If this is of interest, we encourage you to apply and discover more about this opportunity. Upon applying, we will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have. Come join our Team!
The Records Specialist position requires a specialized knowledge of personnel procedures, practices and policies. Responsibilities include reviewing and processing transactions into PeopleSoft, E-Verify, and various other HR systems related to hiring, position management, prior state service calculations, maintaining leave accounting, job maintenance and employee termination transactions. In addition, routine research in employment files will be conducted. The individual will provide customer service support to departments, employees and outside organizations.
- High school diploma or GED
- Three (3) years of related experience
- PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Research, analyze, enter and maintain PeopleSoft transactions for automated personnel files and transmit employee data to Payroll.
- Advise and assist departments regarding records procedures, processes, and policies.
- Answer incoming calls and assist department users and employees.
- Research prior state service confirmations.
- Calculate and enter months of service for employees with verified prior service.
- Research and respond to leave management inquiries from departments.
- Assist with I-9 verification processes to include completion and validation of Form I-9 and E-Verify as well as maintaining work authorizations for international employees.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.