Dietitian | Gallipolis, OH | Part Time
STATE OF OHIO
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a part-time Dietitian to provide services to the Gallipolis Developmental Center for the State of Ohio in Gallipolis. The opportunity provides a great avenue to gain and/or enhance valuable work experience while supplementing your income! The work schedule allows the qualified candidate to supplement your income by working a 24-hour work week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday / 8a-5p / may work an early shift or late shift for breakfast or dinner time).
JOB FUNCTIONS (INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Plans, evaluates & implements regular, special & modified diets to ensure compliance with state & federal regulations, treatment plans & accreditation standards.
- Completes nutrition assessments of clients (e.g., reviews medical chart, interviews direct care staff, interviews patient regarding likes, dislikes, allergies &/or chewing or digestion problems).
- Maintains dietary & nutrition records, reports & progress notes (e.g., patient charting, census sheets, daily/monthly/quarterly reports, treatment plans).
- Plans &/or conducts in-service training programs pertaining to nutrition for clients & staff & attends various meetings (e.g., treatment team meetings, internal facility committee)
MINIMUM CLASS QUALIFICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT:
- Current licensure as dietitian as issued by Ohio Board of Dietetics per Section 4759.06 of Revised Code.
- 1-year supervisory experience in dietetic service of healthcare institution.
- Participate annually in continuing dietetic education
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law