Clinical Psychologist TA-1907
Correctional Facility | Cincinnati, OH | Full Time
InGenesis has an immediate need for a Licensed Clinical Psychologist to provide services, at a State Facility located West of Cincinnati, OH. Offering a very competitive hourly rate. An Excellent opportunity!
- Have a PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- Have an unrestricted valid OH license to practice Clinical Psychology
- Flexible and able to adapt to sudden changes in schedules and work requirements
- Maintains current BLS certification
- Assess and evaluate the mental health status of patients and refer to outside treatment facilities as necessary
- Completes written evaluation reports on the mental health status of referred patients
- Provides counseling, psychotherapy, behavioral analysis, and substance abuse education as needed
- Complete performance Statement of Work(SOW) available to all qualified candidates
Great working hours, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, no weekends, no late nights, excellent hourly rate, InGenesis provides Medical Insurance upon day one of hire(covered at 50%), providing services for the under-served. Great work/life balance!