Account Management | Houston, TX | Full Time
MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER (MSP)
A successful and established Texas based Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a full time Account Manager to work in our Master Service Provider (MSP) division at MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
We are seeking someone with healthcare experience or healthcare recruiting to leverage staffing, procurement and supplier management expertise to bring customers a centralized workforce solution.
The MSP Account Manager is responsible for facilitating the hiring process of contract employees for a complex or high volume account by using an e-procurement tool (VMS) and managing relationships between the client (hiring managers) and the approved vendors.
- Technology: 1-3 years’ experience in Account Manager role
- HR/Staffing: 1-3 years’ experience in a role where dealing with full cycle staffing/recruiting practices was a majority of daily responsibility; prefer experience with variety of positions including Healthcare roles.
- Understands HR/Staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, screening, talent management, recruiting, employment law, contract language, etc.
Intermediate Proficiency in:
- Web-base/VMS/ATS technology (examples: Fieldglass, IQN, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Buyer, Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, HRIS, Workday, Coupa, Taleo).
- Position will work within the Fieldglass System
- Organization: Can manage multiple situations effectively. Multitask, proactive follow up, acts with a sense of urgency, has attention to detail.
- Initiative: Knows what needs to be done and does it without being asked. Has excellent follow through. Self-motivated, gets the job done, willing to go the extra mile, able willing to work independently.
- Communication: Effective communication that is spoken, written and includes listening. Customer service approach, effective at all levels of an organization, able to guide customer and suppliers,
consultative interaction with clients, can manage difficult conversations.
- Analytical: Ability to see interrelationships of data/ideas. Can assess a candidate against criteria, use of program data to educate customer, supplier and drive change.
- Interpersonal Skills: Builds and maintains strong relationships. Builds strong relationship with client, suppliers, and internally, mentors suppliers, able to solution, challenges status quo.
Prior professional experience required to perform the position description below:
Requisition Creation and Order fulfillment
- Create/assist hiring manager in creating requisition and enter into VMS tool
- Screen information on incoming Requisition
- Perform intake calls with hiring managers
- Broadcast job posting/requisition via e-tool
- Clarify requisitions via All Supplier calls or with individual suppliers as needed
- Monitor daily progress of requisition and follow up accordingly
- Review resumes
- Short List candidates providing high quality candidates to hiring manager
- Facilitate interviews for hiring managers
- Help manager select and reject candidate in VMS tool
- Negotiate bill rates to ensure that they are aligned with current market rates
- Maintain discipline of execution by staying focused on market goals and objectives; manage time and competing priorities; be committed to technology, and documentation requirements; and taking the initiative to learn and fully understand the client’s needs and skills required for open roles being managed
- Adhere to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Americans with Disabilities Act, and affirmative action guidelines
Client, Program and Supplier Management
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement and service delivery. Metrics include but are not limited to successful fill rate, cycle time (submittals, work order creation, etc.), rate compliance, hiring manager/client satisfaction
- Utilize bill rate benchmarking data and competitive bidding to ensure cost containment for the customer
- Build customer and supplier relationships through professional rapport, consistent follow-up and maintaining contact and ongoing communication
- Drive adherence to customer policy and procedures throughout multiple levels of the customers and suppliers
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions.
- Conduct weekly/monthly Supplier review calls
- Conduct training to Suppliers and hiring managers
- Act as a liaison with Suppliers to resolve daily operational issues; escalate as appropriate
- Provide support of Technology when necessary (e.g., update data to resolve timesheet integration errors; provide feedback on processes to improve integration design).
- Support Technology updates
Develop strong knowledge of VMS technology in order to be able to operate efficiently and trouble-shoot simple issues when client or Suppliers escalate