Health Care | Downers Grove, IL | Full Time
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Verifier Associate to work at our client site located in Downers Grove, IL. This is a 40-hour work week, 8:30am – 5pm.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associate Degree; preferred.
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- Skilled in answering a telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Familiar with medical terminology, medical insurance and knowledge of billing/coding.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to practice proper phone and email etiquette.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Outlook.
- Answer questions from customers, clerical staff, insurance companies, and physician offices.
- Able to make outbound calls to obtain appropriate documentation for reimbursement of orders shipped. Identifies and resolves patient complaints.
- Ability to verify customer benefits via phone, fax, and web portal.
- Familiar with medical terminology and insurances HCPC/ICD-9 codes.
- Review and approve documentation received by third parties, for submission to payors.
- Document activities in ERP system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide feedback to Group Team Lead regarding issues with accounts.
- Conduct routine tasks as directed; works under clearly defined guidelines.
- Contribute to specific objectives and outcomes as directed.
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.