State Tested Nurse Aide (4674-4754-4869opmgrs)
State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA) | Columbus, OH | Full Time and Contract
State Tested Nurse’s Aide (STNA)
Work Location: Columbus OH
Provide direct patient care and assist with provisions of personal hygiene and activities of daily living (i.e. feeds, bathes, dresses, moves/lifts patients, provides preventative skin care, brushes teeth, cleans/trims fingernails, changes bedding and incontinence pads/briefs, collects vital signs, measures height & weight, measures fluid intake/output). All shifts are available.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Makes observations of patient condition and timely reports/documents all findings
- Assists with doctor’s sick call and doctor’s rounds
- Responds to emergency by providing emergency care and cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Documents all patient care, makes beds, maintains cleanliness of patient area/equipment
- Escorts patients as needed; communicates with patients to assess and communicate patient needs
- Provides assistance to healthcare staff; reviews shift report from preceding shift(s) performs other duties as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education - High school graduate or equivalent / must have Accredited Nurse Aide Training Program.
- Certification/ Licensure - Hold a current, valid Ohio license, certificate, or registration, as required by the state of Ohio
- Experience - Minimum of 1-year experience last 12 months
- Credentials - Maintenance of current Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for HealthCare Workers or Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification for HealthCare workers.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.