Social Worker (PA1958)
Social Worker | Bellefonte, PA | Full Time
Seeking a qualified SOCIAL WORKER to provide services to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in Bellefonte PA. The candidate will be working in the Vivitrol program, which is a drug and alcohol program for inmates to conduct group and individual sessions with inmates.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide support services in areas such as conducting on-site monitoring reviews of long-term living service providers to ensure that consumers are receiving appropriate care that meets State and Federal guidelines.
- Review written documentation and meet with consumers and stakeholders to evaluate the quality of the services being provided.
- Monitor issues related to medical and financial eligibility of the consumer.
- Statewide travel required as necessary, including some overnights.
- Bachelor of Social Work from an Accredited Social Work Program or equivalent education and experience.
- Basic computer skills to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Products.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.