Social Worker II
Social Worker-Licensed (LSW) | Somerset, PA | Full Time and Contract
Social Worker II
Work Location: Somerset PA
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Provide support services in areas such as conducting on-site monitoring reviews of long-term living service providers to ensure that consumers are receiving appropriate care that meets State and Federal guidelines.
- Review written documentation and meet with consumers and stakeholders to evaluate the quality of the services being provided.
- Monitor issues related to medical and financial eligibility of the consumer.
- Statewide travel required as necessary, including some overnights.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Social Work from an Accredited Social Work Program or equivalent education and experience.
- Basic computer skills to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.