Senior Employee Relations Consultant (5402)
HR Generalist | Dallas, TX | Contract
Senior Employee Relations Consultant
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Senior Employee Relations Consultant to perform a range of confidential employee relations activities for assigned customer group. In this role, you will partner with all levels of leadership to look for ways of improving employee engagement and work performance.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Provide advice, problem resolution, and facilitation in the areas of employee relations, performance management, and other related matters.
• Resolve and/or triage issues as appropriate.
• Review all requests for disciplinary action and conduct investigations to procure all necessary facts.
• Determine appropriate disciplinary action and prepare response/recommendations to manager/supervisor.
• Ensure information contained is factual and supports the action being taken.
• Ensure information being communicated is written in a manner that is clear and understandable by the employee.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field.
• Experience: 5+ years’ profession experience in one of more areas of human resource management; at least three (3) of these years in assigned area.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.