Registered Nurses FT & PRN (SD)
Nursing | Chula Vista, CA | Full Time and Part Time
Qualified RNs Needed
We are seeking qualified Registered Nurses to provide FT and & PRN services at the medical clinic in a government detention facility located in San Diego.
Benefits for Full-time
- Benefits-- 401k, dental, vision, medical
- Competitive pay
- Shift differentials
- 3 weeks of PTO
- 10 paid federal holidays
- Government security clearance
- Obtains medical histories on patients referring medical problems to the Physician, or Mid Level Provider
- Evaluates health care needs of patients and develops nursing care plans to meet those needs
- Identifies and manages minor illnesses per established nursing protocols and refers other medical problems to the appropriate medical provider
- Provides group and individual health education to patients
- Ensure medical providers orders are implemented in a timely manner
- The candidate must maintain a current California nursing license, possess an ADN or BSN and meet continuing education requirements for the State(s) licensed in
- Maintains current BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Well-versed in professional nursing principals, procedures, and techniques for patient care and nursing supervision
- Proficient in a variety of PC programs
- Adheres to the requirements for safety, infection control, quality assurance, maintenance of records of patients seen, statistical information gathering, etc.
- U.S. Citizenship
PHYSICAL & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment
- May work extended hours
- Other (specific to the job)
- Must commit to full-time orientation of 6 weeks
- Able to commit to full-time orientation 8-12 weeks of rotating shifts upon being hired
- Able to transition to part-time roll 8-24 hrs a week
- All benefits cashed out in monetarily, hourly basis
InGenesis, Inc. has achieved national recognition as an industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solutions. InGenesis supplies Fortune 500, academic and government clients with advanced workforce management and talent acquisition services. Established in 1998, InGenesis has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies and one of the top job creators in the U.S. Our national presence, diverse service lines and expansive growth offer employees ample opportunities for professional growth and career development.
InGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.