Clinic | Artesia, NM | Full Time
ARTESIA, NEW MEXICO
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for Registered Nurses to provide services for the Federal Occupational Health (FOH) agency at their Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) in Artesia, New Mexico. The position offers a great opportunity to enhance and/or gain valuable work experience.
- Licensed Registered Nurse (BSN or ADN)
- CPR/AED certification
- One (1) year experience in occupational health or related experience such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or physician office nursing.
- Provides nursing care to federal employees
- Provides services under supervision/direction of Nurse Coordinator
- Enters all services delivered into electronic system
- Follows general instructions