Nursing | Alexandria, LA | Contract
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for full time, part time, and PRN Registered Nurses. This is a great opportunity to gain and/or enhance valuable work experience. The position offers a competitive salary, PTO, paid holidays, and shift differentials.
- Maintain a current nursing license, have an ADN or BSN and meet continuing education requirements for the State of Louisiana
- Maintains current BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Adhere to professional nursing principals, procedures, and techniques for patient care and nursing supervision
- Must be proficient in various PC programs
- Must adhere to requirements for safety, infection control, quality assurance, maintenance of records of patients seen, statistical information gathering, etc.
Physical and Other Requirements:
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment
- Must be available to work rotating shifts.
- Other (specific to the job)
- Must be able to lift objects greater than 30 pounds
- Required to perform CPR standing or kneeling
- Must be able to assist patients in and out of wheelchairs