Program Specialist (3455)
Program Support | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis seeks a Program Specialist to assist with the coordination and execution of activities necessary to meet the goals of the Patient Advocacy Program. If you meet the qualifications and skill sets for this role, please apply and a recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Communication with Pennsylvania local and state agencies regarding provider license suspensions and revocations, provider arrests, practice closures or other matters as appropriate to the Patient Advocacy Program.
• Under the direction of the Public Health Specialist, collaborate with the Department of Health’s Office of Communications to provide local media outlets with patient resources for the public when notified of any provider license suspensions or revocations, provider arrests, practice closures or other matters as appropriate to the Patient Advocacy Program.
• Review, research and provide recommendations to Public Health Specialist for responses to routine pain patient complaints and inquiries related to care received from patient’s prescribing provider.
• Create printed and online educational materials and health care resources for provider displaced pain patients.
• Assist in other PDMP Patient Advocacy Program activities as assigned.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in health, medical or social services related field, OR
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in these (or related) fields with health or social services professionals and consumers
• Microsoft Excel, Word, SharePoint skills
• Oral and written communication skills
• Time management skills
• Program skills
• Customer service skills
• Ability to function independently and as a member of a team
• Infrequent travel -- travel is anticipated
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.