Physicians Assistant | Newport News, VA | Full Time
InGenesis is seeking a Family Physician Assistant, to provide services for a DOD facility near Newport News, VA. Offering an exceptional benefits package!
- Provide primary care with the cognizance of supervision of a physician
- Responsible for a regularly appointed clinic, compatible with workload and provide immediate evaluation, and management of emergent problems as they occur.
- Perform a general physical examination.
- Examination of patients, formulation differential diagnostic plans, defines and orders required diagnostic testing.
- Full job description/requirements available upon request to all well qualified candidates
- Must hold a current active, valid, unrestricted state license to practice medicine in any one of the 50 states, DC, Puerto Rico, Guam, or US Virgin Island's
- At least 24 months experience as a Family PA within the last 36 months treating chronic conditions
- Must possess a current DEA registration number(certificate) to prescribe medicine
- Currently certified with the NCCPA
Excellent benefits including 10 paid federal holiday's, 2 weeks PTO per year, 401K, $1,000 CME allowance, health benefits package and covered medical malpractice. Great opportunity providing services for those that serve their country! Please call today regarding this great opportunity!
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
InGenesis, one of the fastest growing, most diversified and most successfully privately owned staffing firms in the nation, providing leading edge talent acquisition and workforce solutions. We currently staff in over 45 states with over 3,000 employees for numerous Federal, State, and commercial entities. Come join our winning team today!