Pharmacy Technician-Customer Service Representative (KS-mf)
Pharmacy Technician | Byfield, MA | Full Time
Pharmacy Technician - Customer Service Representative
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician-Customer Service Representative to come join our client located in Byfield, MA. As the Pharmacy Technician, under the direction of the Pharmacist, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service in a call center environment. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to help individuals maintain healthy lifestyles. So, if you’re ready to put your strong organizational, communicational and analytical skills to work, then what are you waiting for … Apply today!
- Solid background in Customer Service
- Medical background of any kind (medical office administration, Medical Assistant, CNA, Pharmacy Tech, Medical Billing)
- MUST be willing to become a state registered Pharmacy Technician after 500 hours on the job
- Translate prescriptions filled out by the MDO and enters it on the patient’s profile.
- Look for patient's allergies, therapies, and current medication on different forms and enter them on the patient profile history.
- Verify all information is complete on the Rx
- Ensure all necessary information is entered on the patient's profile
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.