Member Services Representative (KS-AHiser)
Administrative | Laguna Hills, CA | Full Time
Member Services Representative
Laguna Hills CA
We are currently seeking to fill several Member Services Representative positions in Laguna Hills, CA. These are a full-time direct hire/perm placement positions at varying levels mid to senior level.
The company is small but growing at an explosive rate, which means there are unlimited opportunities for advancement for the right person. Our client has an excellent reputation for keeping their employees, which means they offer a very good work environment. Some companies over-hire when performance is good but lay off when performance declines. This company doesn’t engage in that practice. They are very good at setting goals and meeting their projections. The result is long-term employee retention.
- Answer member calls related to billing and claims questions and explain the information provided on EOB’s and itemized billing.
- Contact facilities and providers to discuss charge adjustments
- Participate in process improvement initiatives
- Maintain teamwork
- Maintain customer service production and quality standards and accurate call resolution.
- 2 years of experience (minimum) in working with facilities, providers, and members
- Experience in a call center type of environment or high call volume
- Must be customer driven, excellent telephone demeanor and an overwhelming desire to help others
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.