Licensed Practical Nurse - Tacoma, Wa
Health Care | Tacoma, WA | Full Time and Part Time
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES IN TACOMA, WASHINGTON
Come join our team! InGenesis is currently looking for a qualified Licensed Practical l Nurses for the Tacoma, Washington area. If you have a current LVN license in the state of Washington, this is the position for you!
Looking to fill for PRN and FULL TIME
- Current and unrestricted LPN/LVN license in Washington
- Current BLS-American Heart Association-Healthcare Provider
- Proficient in various PC programs
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a clinical LPN/LVN
- Provides direct nursing care to patients.
- Works within Scope of Practice and performs functions outlined in the Guidelines for the Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse.
- Obtains medical histories on detainees entering IHSC facility by completing necessary paperwork and referring. Any medical problems to the physician, NP/PA.
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call by taking vital signs and documenting medical complaints.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Actively walking, standing and bending throughout the shift
- Some lifting is required such as assisting patients out of wheelchairs, moving supplies, etc.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts.
- Health & Welfare
- Shift Differentials
- Competitive Pay
At InGenesis we are the industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solution, supporting fortune 500 companies, government entities, and academic institutions with global operations. We take pride in working with candidates and employers collectively providing the upmost level of professionalism.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.