LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (ohio2707-ob)
Nursing | London, OH | Full Time
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
STATE of OHIO
ARE YOU A LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE SEARCHING FOR A CHANGE AND A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
An established and successful Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications on behalf of our client, State of Ohio, for a Licensed Practical Nurse to provide services at state-run facilities. The position provides an opportunity to enhance and/or gain valuable work experience while working within the state employment system.
Join our Team and make a difference in your community. We encourage you to apply and discover more about this opportunity. Upon applying, we will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Major Worker Characteristics:
Knowledge of skilled licensed practical nursing procedures: pharmacology; client/patient care; first-aid; CPR; general hospital practices and procedures; agency, institutional, hospital or clinic practices and procedures; HIPAA regulations and standards; human relations; inventory control; employee training and development; skill in use of medical equipment, hypodermics; computer skills.
- Unrestricted Licensed Practical Nurse licensure issued by the State of Ohio
- CPR certified
- Associates Degree Nursing (ADN)
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a clinical setting
- Administers nursing care within the scope of practice under the direction of RN, Physicians, Dentist, Podiatrist, Optometrist or Chiropractor
- Maintains medication accountability records
- Provides general nursing, direct care and/or programming assistance
- Provides assistance to lower-level direct care staff in providing general unskilled nursing care as assigned
- Orders medication & medical supplies; cleans nurses station & medication room/medication cart and performs clerical tasks.
- Statement of Work will be provided for review to all interested candidates
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.