Health Care Technician / CNA -2246
Health Care | Black Mountain, NC | Full Time and Temporary
Health Care Tech
Qualified HCT/CNA Needed in Black Mountain, NC.
InGenesis is seeking Health Care Tech’s/CNA to provide full-time temporary services for a specialized skilled nursing facility ( SNF ) certified by the centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services located in NC. This position offers competitive pay and generous shift differentials.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Obtains medical histories on patients.
- Evaluates health care needs of patients.
- Changing dressings, taking vital signs and re-positioning patients.
- Assist patients with feeding and grooming.
- As applicable, listed as a Nurse Aide by the North Carolina Division of Health Service Regulation. As applicable, listed as a Nurse Aide II by the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
- Maintains current BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Must be proficient in various PC programs
- 6 months clinical experience working with the population served at the Facility preferred.
- CPI / NCI Training / Certification
Physical and Other Requirements:
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment
- May work extended hours
- Other (specific to the job)
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, medical condition or pregnancy. All interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume that details their education and professional experience specific to this job description. All requirements must be met for consideration to be given.
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.