Data Entry Operator (SCA2370rs)
Data Entry Operator | Houston, TX | Full Time
Data Entry Operator
An established and successful Texas based Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a Data Entry Operator position to provide services at a premier medical facility in Houston, Texas. The position offers an opportunity for gaining valuable work experience.
Impacts entry of information into computer systems throughout the institution. Provides for skilled data entry and verifier operations for the accurate transfer of coded information to computer readable format.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Typing speed between 40-60 words per minute.
- 10-key by touch experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command over the language - written and oral
- Data analysis and interpretation skills
- Computer management skills
- Speed and accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
JOB FUNCTIONS (INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- Enter and verify information according to the code shown from routine coded forms.
- Alphabetize or organize forms prior to entry and verifying.
- Coordinate the prompt performance of assigned alphabetical and numerical data entry and verify duties and a variety of other related clerical tasks.
- Other duties as assigned
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.