CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER
Health Care | Dayton, OH | Full Time
InGenesis is currently looking for a LISW to provide services at Wright Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, OH!
Offering a wonderful opportunity to provide services for our USAF men women and children!
- Must hold a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a graduate school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
- Maintain a current unrestricted clinical license to independently practice social work(LISW), in any one of the 50 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Have a minimum of 1 year within the past 2 years’ in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting working with toddlers & preschool aged children
- Experience working in a Government setting such a DOD or Department of Veterans Affairs preferred but not required
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of professional standards & ethics regarding the delivery of clinical social work services
- Must have experience working with Autism Spectrum Disorders & Early Intervention theories/practices(at least 1 year in the last 3 years)
- LISW Provider in the Specialty Mental Health Clinic
- Attend & participate in meetings during normal duty hours, professional staff conferences & other appropriate professional activities, quality improvement meetings, & professional staff meetings
- Clinical/Counseling services, responsible for & applies psychological procedures & techniques to include interviewing behavioral assessment, & evidenced-based therapies in the evaluation, diagnosis & treatment of psychological & neuropsychological disordes
- Individual, children, family & group psychotherapy & couples therapy and alcohol/drug treatment evaluations
- Consults with medical personnel legal authorities, military commanders & school districts as needed
- Full performance Statement of Work(SOW) available to all well qualified candidates
- 2 weeks PTO
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Covered Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Benefits—Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability Insurance, AD&D insurance & 401K
- Mon-Fri schedule 0730 to 1630, no weekends, no on call
- Excellent hourly rate
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, disability, or national origin.
About the Company
InGenesis, Inc. has achieved national recognition as an industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solutions. InGenesis supplies Fortune 500, academic and government clients with advanced workforce management and talent acquisition services. Established in 1998, InGenesis has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies and one of the top job creators in the U.S. Our national presence, diverse service lines and expansive growth offer employees ample opportunities for professional growth and career development.