Clerk-Associate | Houston, TX | Contract
Work Location: Houston, TX
InGenesis seeks a Clerk to perform routine clerical functions along with delivery of merchandise from the stockroom, delivering via cart, to five (5) gift shops within the Main Building. After merchandise delivery, the Clerk will price items in the stockroom. In this role, the Clerk must be able to push and lift at least 50 lbs. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Performs routine clerical functions to include filing, simple coding or input.
• Verifies information, maintains and updates records and files.
• Answers phone, conveys messages, runs errands and makes copies.
• Maintains data in computers.
• Provides typing or word processing services.
• Stockroom deliveries and pricing of merchandise to gift shops.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent, required.
• Experience working in a warehouse environment, preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.